More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Argue Again !

This is the vote as Yee Siang want all people to make. I wasn't very like his atitude very much. I know all is my fault but I really didn't want to change the time as it really make me frustrated and causes all the argueing trouble.
This is the mini pot that I and Boon Xin order. We order two as we both so hungry. It actually cost Rm5.50 but inclusing tax so all total is RM6.30. To me is cheaper that B1 Landmark. This mini pot to me not so delicous. I didn't know maybe I wasn't that hungry so don't feel it so delicous.

Yee Siang asked Eden to ask me whether can they change Teacher Space's class from Thursday to Friday. I really got very frustrated when I know it was him again who made out trouble. Go back about 5:30pm as Boon Xin say his bus will reach about that time. Gosh! I eat with rush again. Why can't I enjoy my eat for once. Haiz......

0 comments:

Post a Comment