More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Finally Finish Mr Tey's Homework But I Only Finish Two Of It !

This were Mr Tey's homework that I just finish it on today. The title is "tension". This homework was given on 18Aug but I end up only finish it today. It suppose to pass up on 25Aug but I idnd't pass it up. Title of this homework is "contrast".

This is also Mr Tey's homework. I also just finish it on today. Title of this homework is "contrast". This one is really damn hard for me to do it. I hope Mr Tey will understand about it as I really didn't have the idea to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment