More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Finally Pass Up Mr Tey's First Homework !

This picture was took during Mr Tey's class. Wondering what will Mr Tey say when he saw this photo. Haha...... As I think I have nothing to write in my blog so I took this photo. As You can see that Sim Yee Siang was asking Mr Tey about something. I really very damn hate this Sim Yee Siang. He like to act that he very smart in everything, show off, disturb and bully toward me. I can't stand studying same class with him. I wonder if it would work like Mr Tey say at last time that is write one letter and mail to this Sim Yee Siang saying that I didn't want to be his friends anymore. But I don't think so it would work. Haha......
This is a example of last term senior's assignment. Mr Tey gave us see all the example so that we can understand more and better but end up I only understand half. I already try my best to understand what he teach in the class.
Also last term senior's assignment. It was about lantern festival.
This is also one of our senior last term's assignment. I think the picture is represent some kind of festival which is relates to christmas as christmas always receive a give from Santa Claus. "HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
I arrive quite very early and is second early in the class. That Mr Tey today came late to class about half and hour that is 10:30am. Gosh ! I remember today that he late for half an hour. About 10:30am only he came into the class. I was quite surprise when his daughter called me "Jie Jie". Maybe lottery will be strike on today lucky draw but what number it was I wonder. Jusy kidding, haha...... While other were busying searching their final project's detail I was chatting with Mr Tey in class-room. Well I gain alot of knowledge from him. I also know that he got my blog add is he search my name in website then got it. Oh ya by the way I finally pass up Mr Tey's first homework on today that is given on 21Jul and was suppose to pass up on 28Jul. Title of it was "8cm Line".

0 comments:

Post a Comment