More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Why No 棒棒堂 And 超克7's Album ?

I took this picture fro NTUC which at Jurong Point. They were doing promotion at there. So I take my chance to tke picture with Ribena.
Went to Singapore early in the morning. I did't got the chance to open my facebook to active my restaurant city. When I arrive at the Singapore custom, there were a small camp which have air-conditional and as well as camera to check whether is there anyone who have fever or flu because as now the H1N1 Influenza A virus were everywhere so they have to do this kind of thing to avoid virus spead to everyone. Firstly go to Causeway Point, Cold Storage shop to see camera as my father though of buying it as we have $200 voucher that we need to spend before August. Well I didn't have the idea that my father came is just to buy one new camera and if I know I would ask my friends which is David to recomment me some good camera for me to decide. Luckly my father didn't buy it first. Go to TS CD Group to renew my membership card as it already expired. Two years renew cost me only $4. I can't find any of 棒棒堂 and 超克7's album. So I decided to go Jurong Point to find as there also got TS shop. When I arrive at there the people told me they sell a lot of Drama but if song album they seldom sell or will the album they receive late. So I end up buying two Crayon SHin Chan's Movie that cost me $15 for two as one cost for $10. I hope that they will receive the album as soon as possible as I really hope to buy it. Went to NTUC to buy something like vegetable and other things else. I end up taking photo with Ribena as I feel very boring for nothing to buy at the NTUC. Ribena was so cute and chubby. Then straight go home for sure as it already 6pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment