More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Oh God Please Bless Me !

Went to pasar malam in the evening. Well got very frustrated when my handphone battery got into water. Well it was my mother's fault. I pass Lavender bread plastic to my mother and then I pass my handphone battery to her, though that she will put it into the bag plastic but she end up putting it in her pocket and she washes her cloth without checking her pocket. So for me now is very worst as I only left one battery. Man how I going to get one more battery. My mother keep on scolding me and saying I didn't ask her about my battery. But how I going to ask her as she keep on scolding me since we arrive at home. Well always when she was scolding me, I didn't dare to ask her as I as she would scold me more. So how came I dare to ask her. OH GOD PLEASE BLESS ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment