More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

You Fucking Hell People !

I will remember this fucking hell people said what toward me. This is what I going to scold this fucking hell people. Please at least use your brain and think of other people's feeling before saying anything toward them. Although the people you say didn't argue back that doesn't mean that what you say is correct. Sometime what you say really hurt people feeling but people just keep it in heart. Please remember THINK TRIPLE TIMES BEFORE SAY ! What you always say toward me always hurt my feeling but I just keep it in my heart. Actually I hope you can just SHUT UP and FUCK-OFF but I don't think you can do it as you didn't know what you say hurt people's feeling. Don't think everything you can say it straight forward, actually soem of it many hurt people's feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment