More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Funny John !

Go school training Taekwondo. Gosh ! Guess who came to training today, it was Lim Wei Liang the last 3years form5. I hate him very much. He look like a itchy guys. I hate him as he always when training all of sudden stand behind or beside girl. Sometime if you didn't say anything to him, he wioll kick your butt. I didn't know if other people got notice about it a not but I notice it everytimes. We do warm up first with Yeong Joo's guide. Got one new indian student who just came to learn today. I keep on standing near to Ekay as I didn't want to stand near Lim Wei Liang that itchy guys. Please beware of this person especially when you saw him. He keep on saying my name, I really vey scare of him. Well John still like old time, the "YOGA KING" nickname. Well he did best than everyone in the warm up set Taekwondo. I partner with John. Maybe to John is luckly as he didn't partner with Edward Lam that troublesome person. For me partner with John is also good as he look so funny and enjoying what he train in Taekwondo. While Edward partner with Hafiz. Mr Hang today don't callling whose name is Calvin. I was wondering everybody got nickname but who is exactly Calvin. John show me how Jessica and Edward Lam kick turning kick. What John show to me is exactly same with what Jessica and Edward Lam did. Haha..... Well for me is quite a long time no learning Taeguek. I wondering why Mr Hang didn't teach Taeguek anymore. He keep on teaching thing like sparring. John was choosen by Mr Hang when Yeong Joo tell Mr Hang that John can be the recoder for the Bakat Remaja Johor Championship. If JOhn goes, he got free foos, drink and certificate for taking part in. I wondering when is the event happening. Hope somebody will tell me. Well for the Bakat Remaja Johor Championship, Marcus tan Ekay, Neo Jun Chen Arther, Hafiz and Gashwinder Sigh will be taking part in it. Hope four of them will get a medal back or even gold. Meet up with Chua Shu Fen, Jamie and Shi Qi. Lastly before finishing the training class, I have to command to bow to two senior black belt that is Arther Neo and Ekay. Actually I have to say chairiok and choe but I end up saying channel and choe. How embrass it was when the whole junior, senior and Mr Hang laught at me. Gosh ! Not to forget today also is teacher's day. I here wishing all teacher Happy Teacher's Day !

1 comments:

  1. Hazelyi said...
     

    May I know when is the Bakat Remaja Championship 2010?

Post a Comment