More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Would You Like To Know If Your Mobile Is Original Or Not ?

Would You Like To Know If Your Mobile Is Original Or Not ?

Press the following on your mobile
*#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 th
8 th
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Phone serial no.
x
x
x
x
x
x
?
?
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are
02 or 20 this means your cell phone was assembled in China which is low quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are
08 or 80 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Germany which is fair quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are
01 or 10 this means your cell phone was manufactured in Finland which is very Good

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are
00 this means your cell phone was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality

IF the Seventh & Eighth digits are
13 this means your cell phone was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very Bad quality and also dangerous for your health

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    i love this post.... finally u write something human can read... keep it up... btw, mine is 13.... bad quality... owh...

Post a Comment