More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

365 Days Not Enought For Student To Study !‏

It's not the fault of student if he/she fails because the year ONLY has 365 days...
Typical academic year for a student:

1. Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.

2. Summer holidays - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.

3. 8 hours daily sleep - 130 days GONE.
Days left 141.

4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15 days.
Days left 126.

5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing) - means 30 days.
Days left 96.

6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) - means 15 days.
Days left 81.

7. Exam days - per year at least 35 days.
Days left 46.

8. Quarterly, half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days.
Days left 6.

9. For sickness - at least 3 days.
Days left 3.

10. Movies and functions- at least 2 days.
1 day left.

11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day ?!?!?!?!?!

Balance = 0'
How can a student pass ?????



Well for today i wake up early as usual to follow my neighbour fetch Pei Xuan to school and not to forget to fetch Pei Ying and Pei Sze home from school. While in the evening I went to pasar malam to buy fish and some dishes for dinner and straight go to fetch Pei Xuan home from school. While at night chatting with mary through msn.

2 comments:

  1. maizi said...
     

    hey...don said i didn't go ur blog liao ho !
    now i'm here going through some of ur article ...
    thanks for visiting my blog lah ~~
    take care lo
    as we cannot meet so frquently after i go kl...

  2. Janice Lee said...
     

    Ok...
    Thank For Dropping By My Blog...
    You Too Take Care...
    I Know Is Very Hard To Meet You Since You Are Going To Further Your Study In KL...
    Do Keep In Touch...

Post a Comment