More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Go To Singapore Bugis !

My cousin, Hong Zhan were enjoying her meal that is sambal squid.
We actually have to went down at Bugis MRT Station but we got over so we go down at EW11 Lavender MRT station and took back to Bugis MRT station. We went to visit the Bugis temple. Well inside there have security guard who guard the temple. We all are not allow to took picture inside the temple. This picture which I took at Galbi Express. It sell food like from Korean or Japan.My cousin, Hong Zhan and me.

I went to Singapore again to visit my cousin. Well arrive there meet her in the afternoon. I see many Singapore guys wearing army uniform, that remind me of my Singapore friend who also going to Singapore NS this 14April. All The Best to him. We took over one mrt station as we busying talking with each other. It so funny because my mother was watching a cute baby sitting there eating the cat toy while I was playing with my psp and my cousin was playing with her handphone. It so funny. I got took down the picture and I will post it when I got the time. Went to Bugis. Go visit the temple, OP shopping center, small shop in near the bugis mrt. Buy some t-shirt, belt, watch and other stuff. Went back in the evening. I arrive home at night. So tired but I have a lot of fun. I just know this 93.3fm radio station website. I can know what song they were play as they got record it out "http://yes933.sg".

0 comments:

Post a Comment