More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Frustrated ! Happy April Fool Days !

Our afternoon meal. Steamboat it really nice and delicous.
Candle below the steamboat. Well as you can see it look like rice with some dishes. Fake fish at Jurong Point. Well if you all visit the Jurong Point Shopping Center, just go visit the Shogun there as there many king of fake thing like fake sushi, fake person fake and other else.

My mother wake me up as I have to go Singapore visit my cousin today. I go to Jurong Point there to find her. She arrive more early than me. Go eat steamboat at level5. Go back home in the evening. While at night I got very frustrated when my mother won't let me go Genting with my camp sisters. She give me many kind of reason. I didn't know how to say to my sisters that I can't go with them. The reason I can't go is my mother not me. I got very frustrated today and really angry with no mood at all. Today also is April Fool Days. Wishing everybody "Happy April Fool Days".

0 comments:

Post a Comment