More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Finally And For The First Time Mr Cheng Was So Good ^_^

Wake up about 10:00am because I have tuition. My whole body was very pain after playing badminton with my neighbour from the next block. Today Mr Cheng was in a very good mood when he teach in class. He say is because Suhairi didn't appear in the class so he was in a very good mood. Mr Cheng answer every question that I ask. this is the first time he did that. Today in Add Math class only 5 people attend. All the rest maybe still celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Today is the first ever not boring in Add Math class. Suddenly I would like to talk about this XXX people as he always make my frustrated with it very much. It actually have a very bad atitude. I didn't tell it about it own bad atitude. It always say about people's bad atitude but it didn't think of itself. Sometime I even feel like slap to it face hope that it should think before saying about other people. I hope if it was seing this blog, hope it would change it atitude toward people. Another people is my mother. She can't stop say the same thing or the same word to me. I sometime even can't stand about her. I hope to get out from the house soon so that I won't hear about her rattling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment