More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

I Cut My Hair Into New Hair Style ^_^

I wake up about 9:30am as I already promise Tay Pei See to get her thing at "Summer Wind". Actually I didn't know where is the place. I went to "Danga City Mall" to cut my hair. When I arrive at the mall I can't find my cousin that is Paul Lee's saloon. I walk from 1st floor to 3rd floor. I found his saloon at the 3rd floor. Those who want to know more about their saloon please visit their blog that is newzsalon.blogspot.com. Or visit their saloon at Lot.3.93, Level 3, Danga City Mall, Jalan Tun Adbul Razak, 80000 Johor Bahru. Paul told me that not only me in this "Lee" family who goes to the nasional servis. Alex Lee also being choosen to go there too. I was glad that not only me who being choosen to go there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment