More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Didn't Feel Like Living In This World Anymore T_T

Today I was very sad that somebody say that kind of thing about me. I very sad about it and can't forget about what it say about me. Actually I was very frustrated with what he say. My heart like already throw to sea that didn't have feeling when I know about it. I didn't like to know about it or remember what it say. I hope to forget it as soon as possible. To me is I didn't have any true friends in this world. I feel like very lonely and depress about everything or everyday that I went through. I didn't feel like living in this world anymore. Maybe those reader who read about this may say I want some people to pity me but I didn't want to as I only express about how I feel. Sometime even try to act happy althought I was very sad. If I have any problem I just keep it in my heart as there is nobody I can share with. Although if I share it maybe the person would say I just want people to pity on me. I didn't want to anything as I really didn't have any mood to say it anymore. I didn't want to say about sad thing anymore as it will keep on making me even sad and depress. I ask Shawn Yong to help me pass the pendrive to Ming Wei. He asked me whether inside the pendrive contain "Dirty Video a not". Miss Norliza told me that she can't view my blogger profile and Mrs Fatdillah also can't view it. I wonder why they can't view it. I feel like want to beat him as he already think too much. I meet up with Tham Miew Jing who is same school with me during standard 4. I dind't meet her again since I went to SMK Sri Tebrau as she was studying in SMK Taman Pelangi. She told me about one our friends Kresantene was pregnant last year december as she have no choice so she asked Tham Miew Jing's help to look for a doctor to abort her child. I was very sad to hear about it. Tham Miew Jing also told me that after she help Kresantene, she was chase out from her house as they both were staying together. Even through Tham Miew Jing was chases out from Kresantene house, Kresantene did't return all thing that belong to Tham Miew Jing. I meet up with Lam Sze Yin, Too Fei Yee, Donna Lim and Wan Pin at Giant level 2. After chatting a while Wan Pin went back to school while I, Lam Sze Yin, Too Fei Yee and Donna Lim went to Mc Donald. We were chatting about school thing, funny thing, and other thing else. I know that Steven Hon Shang Yang have gossip with the indian girl inside his class. This gossip is only in his class but outside the class is the gossip between me and him. I meet Yong Han during I was buying thing at the pasar malam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment