More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Most Boring ~_~

Arrive at school as usual time. I and Sim Yee Siang were chatting outside the class room. He also teaches me how to play rubix cube 2X2. It was very damn hard to learn but I will try my best to learn it. Lau Sze Hou join us and asked Sim Yee Siang to teach him too. Nothing to do as my class malay girl non of them turn up to school today.

At Channel 8TV
Beginning 24 September 2008
Monday - Friday
5pm - 6pm
Lin Yun Long and Chen Rui Ching are two main grape farmers in Zhang Hua province.
They are opponent and foe since they were young. Yun Long is a playboy instead of his wife Wang Li Ling, he has an affair with He Shu Ching. Shu Ching who does not know that he is married found the truth after being encouraged by Rui Ching to clear things out. At the same time, Wang Li Ling who also discovered the fact runs away from home with the baby. As Shu Ching is having Yun Long’s baby, she forced to move into Lin’s Family. Thereafter, Li Ling involves in an accident and died. Her baby is being brought into an orphanage and given the name Ming Jie. During his days in the orphanage, Ming Jie meets Zi Liang. Both of them become best friends and grow up together. One day, he has a conflict with other children and rescued by Guan Shi Chang and Liu De Hui from Zi Shan Village. He is then adopted by Shi Chang’s parents, Guan Kun Cheng and Zhou Shu Zhen, while Zi Liang is also adopted by the best friends of Shi Chang’s parents. They live happily since then. Son of Shu Ching, Zhi Hong, involves in an accident and is dying. Yun Long finally knows that Kun Cheng has adopted Ming Jie and his mother is also looking for him. While he is rushing to Zi Shan Village to find Ming Jie, Zhi Hong dies in the hospital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment