More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Tired ~_~

Luckly my name still haven't called by Mr Hakim about skipping class on japanese people came to visit our school. Maybe is Teriyaki's wishes make it didn't happen for me to be cane by Mr Hakim. Finally Hui Min came to school today. I saw Peter Tay was saying something to Steven Hon when they was standing at the from 2 boys toilet. I wonder what Peter Tay have told Steven Hon. I play basketball at school's baskatball court. I same group with Siew Chu, Jia Min, Fiona and other people form 5SN3 because Hui Ching told me to go to their group. I now that they didn't like me to same group with them because I maybe will cause them lose the game. I didn't mind it. I was very happy to smae with those people who know how to play like Fiona, Jia Min and Siew Chu. I feel that this world is meaningless to me. I just can't stand about the people in this world. Kwi Ching told me to tell her about my feeling and why very people dislike me. I didn't dare to tell her because if I tell they will think I want them to pity me. Actually I didn't want people to hate me but I just idnd't know why they keep on insulting me everyday and saying the same word everyday that is discussting. I didn't do anything wrong but why they do such a bad attitude toward me. Why I wasn't treated like other people deserve to. I jsut can't understand why. I didn't feel like going to Kuala Lumpur with them. I think them asking me to go with them together is because they need to use me if they didn't enought people to get the cheapes price. Everyday I go to school with a fake smile on my face. I didn't want my classmates people to laught at me saying that I am offended person. I saw Teriyaki and Su Ann walking to Giant. I went back home with my uncle's car. I see my near my house got few people doing construction work. I wonder if they were going to build house or opening party or maybe Pasar Malam. Below is the picture of the construction work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment