More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Fail My Taekwondo Trial Upgrading Test T_T

Kelvin Siah told me that yesterday they make Edward Lam cry in the class. I really didn't like my classmate people. They only call me when they need me to help them. I feel very upset with it. I didn't say anything althought they keep on insulting, bully and scolding me. I just try to smile at them like nothing hurt me at all. I see Marcus Tan, Daniel Wong, Andy Goh, Peter Tay, Steven Hon and Wei Liang. I fail my Taekwondo trial upgrading test. I was very hoping that I could pass it so I can upgrade to brown2. I have to go to test again on this friday. Jessica also fail her Taekwondo test.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Hello Everybody,

    i have been looking to figure out a good place to begin the acai berry free trial an was just wanting to know if someone had any thoughts on whether or not the stuff works to lose weight? So far this is the only [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I have been able to come across that seemed real for the goals I have. Thoughts?

Post a Comment