More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Senior Jen's Birthday !

This is Senior Jen's birthday present that I gave him. It do it by myself. Really damn hard as it was my first time using bead to do name without any people teaching me.
(903) Pop Lychee (I Took This Photo) I order this.
Erm.. Senior Ray, is it your birthday or is Senior Jen's birthday? (I Took This Photo)
Got one snap shoot of Senior Jen and his birthday milk tea drink
(511) Wine and Chicken Bee Hoon (I Took This Photo) I order this. Name is Bee Hoon but the people end up say "Mian Sian"! People who need to end "Mian Sian" is Jen not me ==
Esther, Martians, Jen, Me, Lvin, Yenn and Ray (Waitress Took This Photo) I like this photo very much! Nice!
Esther, Martians, Jen, Me, Lvin, Yenn and Ray (Waitress Took This Photo) I like this photo very much! Nice!
Me and Jen (Lvin Took This Photo) Me giving Jen birthday card. Jen look like didn't want the birthday card I give to him at all.
Me and Jen (Lvin Took This Photo) Me giving Jen birthday card. Finally he receive the birthday card.
Me, Esther, Yenn, Ray and Jen (I Took This Photo) I like this photo very much!
Martians and Me (I Took This Photo) I like this photo very much!
Martians and Me (I Took This Photo)
Martians and Me (I Took This Photo)
Me and Jen (Martians Took This Photo) I like this photo very much! Nice!
Me and Ray (I Took This Photo) Where is my other half eye?
Me and Ray (I Took This Photo) I like this photo very much! Nice! Yoyo check it out.
Yenn and Me (I Took This Photo)
Yenn, Me and Ray (Yenn Took This Photo)
Esther, Yenn, Me and Ray.
Esther, Yenn, Me and Ray.
Esther, Yenn, Me and Ray (Esther Took This Photo)
Esther, Yenn, Me and Ray (Esther Took This Photo)
Esther, Yenn, Me and Ray
Jen, Me, Martians, Esther, Yenn and Ray (Lvin Took This Photo)
Jen, Me, Martians, Esther, Yenn, Ray and Lvin (Lvin Took This Photo)
Jen, Me, Martians, Esther, Yenn, Ray and Lvin (Lvin Took This Photo)
Senior Lvin, you want kill Senior Jen is it? (Ray Took This Photo)
Me and Yenn (I Took This Photo)

Ray and me follow Yenn's car while Jen follow Martians's car. Esther go alone with her car. Drop Ray at the carpark when he meet up Dance and Wyonne. Go celebrate Senior Jen's birthday with Esther, Martians, Yenn, Ray, Lvin, Evelyn & Janice Chan ! Everyone who at there keep on making fun of Jen and me. Feel so speechless and no mood to eat. Ray change my drink with Jen's drink. Really more speechless. Jen and Lvin go home at 8pm. Lvin pull me together with both of them go home. I send them go to bus stop then I walk back to City Square to fix my spectacle. Then went to find Yenn, Martians, Esther, Ray and Evelyn. Arrive at home about 9pm as Yenn fetch me go home. Chat about many thing during in the car. I feel so sorry toward Senior Jen as today is his birthday but end up being say gossip about me and him.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    … Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your xiaofang0731.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

    YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

    I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

    …Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
    http://magic-traffic-software.com

    I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

    …so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

    http://magic-traffic-software.com

    Take care - your friend Jennifer

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your xiaofang0731.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Post a Comment