More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Go Sing K At Neway With Senior Jen, Ray, Martians, Yenn & Jia Yu ! So Happy !

Me, Jia Yue & Jen. First time take photo with both of them.
Me, Jia Yue & Jen. Good memory. I like this photo very much.
Martians, Yenn, Jen, Jia Yue, Ray & Me. I appreciate my time with them.
Martians, Yenn, Jen, Jia Yue, Ray & Me. I like this photo too as all didn't wear spectacle.
Martians, Yenn, Jen, Jia Yue, Ray & Me.
Martians, Yenn, Jen, Jia Yue, Ray & Me.
The receipt.
Jen, Martians, Me, Yenn, Ray & Jia Yue.
Jen, Martians, Me, Ray & Yenn.

Today is Level2, Level5 and Level6 presentation. Arrive just in time to see Jen and Ray doing their pasting on the wall. Help Evelyn do her mounting. Jen ask me to help them to clean up the place, while he was helping Martians cutting mounting board. Martians's finger was cut by knife while cutting mouting board so Jen help him. Watch Martians, Ray & Jen presentation. Other didn't watch as I was spray mount my poster at the staircase. Go Neway with Jen, Ray, Martians, Yenn and Jia Yu. I follow Martians car with Ray. While Jen, Jia Yu, Evelyn follow Yenn's car. Ray and Martians keep on singing in car. Evelyn go home didn't join us. Really have a lot of fun too. I put my handphone in my bag so didn't hear any call. Jackson call me but can't reach. He call Ray then Ray pass his phone to me told me that Jackson was finding me. I wonder how he know I was with them. Jackson join us sing too but just few minutes only. My mum appear at neway make me a big shock. I told her to go back first as Yenn is going to fetch me home. Ray dedicate one song for me. Really touching. Sing till 11:45pm. Cost about RM200+. Each person RM30. Jia Yu, Ray and I follow Yenn's car as she is going to take all of us home while Jen follow Martians's car. Arrive home about 12am. Hahaha.. Dad came down to fetch me. Left my cap in Martians's car. Tomorrow going to have presentation but I still went to Neway really is a funny thing. Wish me luck ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment