More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Still Coughing & Having Flu !

Recently I forget to check on my nuffnang malaysia. My earning got increase a bit but I really glad that at least got increase better than staying the same like last time.

Wake up early though of going Singapore for shopping but end up fail as it raining. Really got frustrated when rain came. What to do no choice but staying at home. I keep on sneezing as I got flu and my nose bleeding with many blood. GOSH! Already sick for more than 1week but still haven't recover. Boon Xin called me in the evening and asking if like finding work like selling biscuit for chinese new year is good good idea or what. Well for me there is a work that I really like it and can earn money it enough for me. But till now I still thinking should I continue my study or my career. Wondering which one should I really choose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment