More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Cough.. Cough.. Cough... Already Sick For One Week !

Already sick for one week as I got sick since monday. I really can't take it. Yesterday at midnight while I sleeping, I keep on coughing. I don't think a got sleep. I wanted to sleep but when I want to sleep already, I will cough. GOSH! Though of sleep till 1pm but end up I was wake up by Yee Siang's call. Gosh! Why everyone treat me like this. I really didn't know how to say anymore. He want to hange his facebook password as he didn't know how to change or go where to change so he called me to ask about it. As he was using chinese language so it very hard for me to teach him. After finish talking with him then Boon Xin called me. He though I just wake up so my voice got a bit weird but actually is really my voice got more worst as I still coughing. Staying at home as I still sick. Wondering when only I can recover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment