More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Yew Tee Point !

My father order number 7 which is tom yam seafood ramen/bee hoon. It cost $3.50 to $4.00. As my father like eating rice so he dind't order with bee hoon. A additional bowl of rice cost $0.50.
While my mother order number 8 which is tom yam seafood soup with noodle. It cost $4.00. It was damn spicy. Even I can't stand it. But luckly I didn't order it.
Mine is number 10 sliced fish soup with a bowl of rice. It so delicous as I eat it while it hot. It only cost $3.50. The soup contain fish meat, sliced ginger, tomato, Bean curd which is tofu, anchovies and some vegetables.
This sushi I brough it from Sushi Deli. One pieces cost $0.60 only. I think it cheaper than Jurong Point sushi shop.
This sushi also I brought it from the same shop. It only cost $3.30. The sales girl suggest it to me as she say very delicious. All total sushi cost me $17.70 only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment