More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Like Teacher Space's Class Very Much !

I have this sweey and sour with egg and rice for my lunch. It cost me RM5.80. It only give few pieces of chicken meat.
This is Boon Xin's curry chicken noodle. I didn't know it cost how much actually.
Having Teacher Piao's subject. Nothing to listen about as we were watching a movie clip about history of art. It was taken from CCTV. All the art I see from the movie clip look nice and prefect but the main problem is I wasn't understand what it say so well as it was chinese language. The worst part is we all have to do one assignment too. I got very frustrated when got to know we have to find something tradional thing and write about it. Teacher Space's class start at 2pm as we all have nothign to do so she start class at 2pm. She only look at own homework and then we all can go home already. I realise I more like studying Teacher Space's class. I think it wasn't very boring at all as we all are using computer to finish our homework. Then go to City Square with Boon Xin and Dickson Yip. Go to level5 food court to eat our lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment