More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Finally finish Teacher JJ's Second Assignment !

This picture were took by Shu Qi. The good thing is she took it just in time as there got fire appear at the picture. Wow! Good picture. It happen at Jalan Ngee heng.
I took it during I cross the street. I was standing in the middle of the side road and I saw many people look at the fire. I wondering if the situation were very worst a not. I was on my way to Landmark by that time.
Starting this picture and below two more picture was took by my mother when she go to see my grandfather. As you can see fire engine at there. Actually there is three fire engine at there but my mother only take one picture of it.
As you can see many people surrounding at there looking at the fire. GOSH! Won't they think is dangerous to go near by?
Wondering if there any people inside the house during the fire start. Many reporter were also at there too. I think is will be publish in tomorrow's newspaper.
Super Junior's Kyuh Yun.
Super Junior Kyuh Yun in drawing. It very damn hard to draw and finish colouring it. As I got some help from Senior Toopy and Shu Qi. Really thank both of them for my this second drawing picture.
I hope it doesn't look that worst from the original picture. I hope I at least got imrpove from the first drawing.
Still as usual I and Boon Xin will go eat before we went home. We go eat at food court. This is what I and Boon Xin eat for our lunch. Black pepper chicken with rice. It quite nice then other else that I and him use to eat last time. I treat him as last time he treat me. It cost RM6.50. Although we already finish eating but we still continue chatting. Well he tell me his national service story. It remind me about my national service friends too.
Go to Popular with Boon Xin after finish eating. Well I spend RM2.80 for my colour paper pieces by wight as 50gram cost RM2.80. Then carbon paper cost me RM2.90 for 10sheet. While Tracing paper cost RM RM4.00 for 10sheet. When I want to go pay it, I saw Esther, Hui Wen and another girl senior. I and Boon Xin quickly hide ourself as we didn't want to meet those senior. But the worst thing is when I was paying money, Senior Toopy came and call me "Janice". By that time I was thinking "Oh My God!". I'm DOOM! Luckly Boon Xin smart, he hear I tlaking with Senior Toopy, He hide himself. I told Senior Toopy, I saw Esther and other Senior just now. So he and another senior went to find Esther and other Senior. Finally only Boon Xi came out and he went to hide at the magazines side there but endup Senior Toopy also went there to look for Esther so Senior Toopy saw Boon Xin. Haiz...... Gosh! I told Senior Toopy that maybe Esther they all went out from Popular already. When we all go out together, Esther appear to walk back to Popular way. Gosh! They all I mean those Senior saw i and Boon Xin go Popular buy thing. Oh My God! Hide so tired but end up being saw by Senior too. Boon Xin still told me "老掉" when it end up they saw us too. It's already 7pm by that time so we both go home straight. I choose to take CT1 bus as it always go from the bus stop early. Boon Xin called me and told me that his little sister want him to go buy xxl crispy chicken. Haha...... Unfortunately it's too late as we both already take bus.


Actually I today already make a deal to go to school early as Senior Toopy is going to school at 10am to teach me how to colour my drawing but end up he didn't turn up. Shu Qi and I also promise to meet at school to continue doing Teacher Jj's homework. Luckly got Shu Qi or not I will die not finish colouring. I know later on Boon Xin will call me so i already turn my ringtone level to level4. As my calculation, Boon Xin really call me and asking where I am. I lie to him that I still at home. He say that he already arrive and by that time is's already 12pm. Senior Toopy turn up at school at 12pm. GOSH! He still dare say "Hi, Janice!" "Good Morning" and he keep on pointing to his watch like I'm the one who is very late. His reason is because yesterday doing homework till late night. I went down to level1 companying Shu Qi waiting someone. I went up to finish my drawing. Senior Toopy was willing to help me correct my drawing. Luckly got his help in the final or not will die also me in the end. I here would like to say "Thank You" to Shu Qi and Senior Toopy. Finally I finish Teacher jj's homework. Teacher Jj let me rest for this week as I already very tired with homwork. Having Mr Be's class later on. Well I, Shu Qi, Eden and Yee Siang rush quickly to the light box room as we scare that Boon Xin and Mandy would want to use it too. Haha...... End up Boon Xin and Mandy have to wait for us to finish tracing only they can do their tracing. I left a bit not yet trace as I can't see it so I seek for Shu Qi's help. Luckly she help me.

3 comments:

  1. 大闹钟 said...
      This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. 大闹钟 said...
     

    Hi....Now u are very buzy hor....Haha...If have time...go my blog see o...

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Post a Comment