More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Delicous Curry Chicken Noodle !

I order this curry chicken noodle. It cost me RM6.50. It quite delicous but maybe I long time didn't eat spicy so I can't take it so I go buy a cup of barley water that cost me RM1.20.
This is ordered by Chia Boon Xin. Is curry chicken rice. Also cost RM6.50.
While Jesmy ordered this mee hun kuah. I already eat this twice and to me it very delicous. It cost only RM4.80.
From the A1 multi-board, I and Wen Xin cut it into few pieces at B1 food court. Well I got very angry actually. When I was cutting the multi-board one of the indian stall's worker or boss I didn't know, he keep on looking at Wen Xin and me. I feel very weird when he keep on looking at us. So I stop cutting my multi-board. When I was about to continue my cutting, He came to told us that "this is a food court, not a school!". I was very angry and of course I know this is a "Food Court". He told us not to cut at there using knife as it may make a stratch on the table. I got very very angry about it. I really got very frustrated with him.
You maybe wondering what people is doing right? She was taking a fake head from Landmark B1 floor's dustbin. Gosh ! She was Jesmy from my class. I was wondering why she was to take that fake head. But the fake head is bold. She took it home.

Afternoon about 2:00pm I go buy a packet of biscuit that cost me RM1.60. I still feel that very hungry so I went to buy two herbal egg that cost me RM1.50. Then went up to continue Miss Space's class. I feel very tired when teacher was showing what we studying about in this center. Miss Space say the first one who retake the level1 again is Yee Siang. But that Yee Siang though he was very smart and tell teacher that he can "JUMP" level. So teacher told him "You JUMP Let Me See!". I didn't know that the damn ass hole do as teacher told, he really "JUMP" in the class. What a very very damn damn stupid ass hole action. So damn "CHILDISH". Many people was wondering Miss Space's age when she show us a zodiac animation. To me it very interesting. Miss Space say her age was "DOUBT" those who in the class 18years old this years. So that Yee Siang answered quickly and say 36years old. OMG ! HELLO ! ARE HE STILL SLEEPING? Zodiac only have twelve so is 18+12=30 but that Yee Siang though is 18x2=36. Maybe can't blame all toward him but he really got the self-confidance when answering it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment