More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Gosh ! Assisment Still Haven't Finish !

Nearly wake up late as I yesterday sleep at 2am. Went to Taekwondo training. I partner with John as I dind't want to partner with the chinese girl anymore. She was so talkative. I can't stand about her. Well partner with John I keep on laughing non-stop as he keep on kicking 360degrees turning kick. Gosh he is damn funny and yoga king. Gosh today I was damn tired and exhausted. The most most worst thing is that Lim Wei Liang did came to training. Gosh I really damn hate him keep on asking this and that. He keep disturbing me and talking non-stop to me. Luckly I ran away form him and talk with Kristy. Shit after he knew I study at Landmark he keep on asking non-stop toward me. I really damn hate him. Go to City Square in the evening to buy soe magazines as I need it for my Monday class, Mr JJ. Gosh ! Too many assisment ! David called me triple time today in the evening. I was very surprise when he call me. Well he seldom call me as I the one who always call him to chat with. Maybe I going to strike my lottery today. Haha !

0 comments:

Post a Comment