More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Hari Kokurikulum !

I like this picture very much as my hair didn't look so horrible at all. Beside me is my junior which is this year only form3. His name is Wei Xiong. He look so adorable so I took a picture with him.
Beside me is David. Well actually I should take one more picture with him as this picture look like my skin were very dark.
This picture is using David's camera.
This is Kou Zhen. My junior which is Koperasi member also.
This is Marcus which is the Kou Zhen's boyfriend. Well we keep on changing place to take photo as my handphone keep on making the photo became very dark.
Many people may wondering what place is this. This is the hunted room Which is organised by Koperasi.

This flag look so colourful so I took a picture of it.
This is the situation during the event.
My mother brought this food from John as he asked us to support him. Saying this food is 5Stars. Well One packet cost RM1. So all the total i brought is RM4. I went to school to perform Taekwondo performance. I was being choosen to do breaking which I have to jumping front kick to break the board. Luckly my board would break or not it would me a laughting scene. While John make the most funniest thing and laughting scene for everyone in the hall during the performance 360 degrees turning kick ! Wow, it very surprising that he did that. What a pity that nobody took a picture down of him doing the turning kick. I went to Singapore in the evening. Go to Woodlands to buy a pairs of track shoes. It only cost me $12.90. Then go to Sheng Shiong buy ingrediet for tonight dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment