More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Let Me Let Out My Sadness !

SHIT ! What for I do this blog if I can't post anything. Well some of my friends say I post boring story in my blog like my lifestyles or thing like whar I do. I wasn't very like such a comment like this. I got very frustrated with such a comment. Well blog is mine but not other people so it up to me what I want to post. It my freedom. I don't care if my story is very boring a not. Remember I only like what I do not I have to change because of somebody else's comment. I here would like to say SORRY if I last time I got post anything that make other people angry or thing that very boring. But starting today onward, I only post my own life styles. I got very upset with what happen to me early in the morning. I receive a call from my friends, well it early in morning and I was sleeping. I got very frustrated when people call me in the morning if I was still sleeping at my bed. The person is Danny Tiew Suan Yue. Calling me and wasn't very important thing at all. Actually I was planing to sleep until 11:30am but I was wake up by his call. Sad and very frustrated as I can't sleep more. Not only that, my other friends also idnd't reply me in MSN. Her excuses is telling me that she offline and busy. Well I hate people wo got many kind of reason. For today's post I, please let me scold out some word that very bad. I was very sad so please let me let out my sadness. Don't say anything for me today. Just don't say anything to me. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. What I wanted to say is SHUT UP EVERYBODY ! Just SHUT UP ! BASTARD ! IDIOT ! BOO-SHIT ! EAT-SHIT ! FUCK-OFF @&@#$%$%#^%#!%#@^%#$%@$%$@#%^ !!!!!!! Remember don't call me if it wasn't important thing at all. Hope to go back to NS as there were nothing to frustrated about. I having more fun at there. At least David listen to my anger at night. He know how I feel about it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    finally u write a post that I'm interested to read on... Gambateh...

  2. Janice Lee said...
     

    Thank You For Your Comment..
    Really??
    You Interested Reading This Post??
    I Thought Many bad Are Bad For Reader..
    What You Think About This Post??

Post a Comment