More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Offer To Form6 Year 2009 !

Offer to form6 year 2009 can be know by checking through this website Laman Web Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia "http://www.moe.gov.my" or also can be type through sms. If sms is "Type MOE T6 KP [no KP] Or MOE T6 AG [no Giliran] send to 15888".

SubjectsThe list of subjects offered in Form 6 is as follows :

  • General studies
  • Malay language
  • Chinese language
  • Tamil language
  • Arabic language
  • Literature in English
  • Malay literature
  • Syariah (Islamic Law)
  • Usuluddin (Islamic theology)
  • History
  • Geography
  • Economics
  • Business studies
  • Accounting
  • Mathematics S (may not be taken with Mathematics T)
  • Mathematics T (may not be taken with Mathematics S)
  • Further Mathematics T (may only be taken with Mathematics T)
  • Computing (only offered at certain schools)
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • Sports science
  • Visual Art

While morning only my mother follow Aunty Alice go to pasar pagi as I pretend that I was sleeping and when my mother go I open my computer and start playing with my computer. I folow my Aunty Alice to fetch Pei Ying and Pei Sze home in the evening. Straight follow Uncle Chew to pasar malam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment