More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Very Sick !

This accident happen near the Convent school there. It cause traffic jam at there. Cause traffic jam and waste a lot of time waiting.

At midnight my 2th sis called me and told me that she heart broke as she just broke up with her boyfriends. Well I chat with her in phone for about half hour only I went back to sleep. Actually before she call me I already sleep but I didn't know why I wake up before she call me. Well I think maybe I know she is going to call me so I wake up myself. Wake up in the morning and feel more sick and no energy to do anything. Gosh ! Maybe I need to go see doctor. I hope my 2th sis can forget the guy and lead a happy life. I just know that actually my 5th sis is the one who broke up with her boyfriends first then follow up by my 3th sis and 2th sis. Lucky until now I haven't got any partner for my life or not maybe I will ended up like my sisters too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment