More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Singapore !

My hot plate half cup chicken. It really do taste delicous.
My mother's fried wet kuey tiow.
My father's sambal squid with the soup.
Sambal squid.
My cousin's tao xuan. Mixed fruits. Donut Empire. Many people buy donut from this shop. Me and big crab in aquarium. Me and big crab in aquarium. Prawn in aquarium and me.

Went to Singapore again as I going to visit my cousin at there.All those picture is the place I visit in Jurong Point shopping center. Well this shopping center many people like to visit it. I hear people say that in this shopping center it contain 500shops. Well it too big and have many shop for me. This shopping no matter is weekend or even what time it was always full of people visiting it. Well what I know is everytime I visit my cousin, we would go to Jurong Point shopping. My cousin start to like this shopping center like I do. Well I like Jurong Point as there got one shop which is sell dvd, cd and other movie and the cost of very item is very cheap and I also a member in the shop which is the shop name is TS.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    good already... got improve... but dn make too many pics of the foods... o else it may b a food blog...

Post a Comment