More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Happy Easter Day ! Yipee Is Pc Fair !

I here wishing everybody "Happy Easter Day!". Oh ya PC Fair is going to start on today till 12 April. Well hope I can buy new computer as my computer keep on lagging this recently. Hope David can recomment me which computer the quality is the best. Oh ya the worst thing is yesterday Sim Cher Chong actually got find me in msn and asked me whether I want to interesting buying Maxis Broadband to use. So as I went to Pc Fair on today afternoon I keep on avoiding Cher Chong scare that he will see me and asked the same question again but the worst thing is when I was avoiding Cher Chong I meet out Warn Ling, George Siow, Aaron Tay Meng Yang, Sim Cher Chong and also not to forget David's big brother that is Dennid Tan. Thing got more worst for me is they keep on intro me about the Maxis Braodband. Well I know the price is quite cheap as it only cost RM88 each month but my contract with streamyx haven't expired yet. Well they waste my half hour time as I can't go off from there. They keep on intro non-stop to me and told me is a very good choice for me to choose. Meet up Siew Loon's friend, he work as a promoter at the Pc Fair. He intro me about HP computer and keep on coughing when he intro to us. Well I quite interested with the computer he intro to me. As the price is quite reasonable too. I went home in the evening, While at night I went to Pc Fair again but this time I was with my cousin. She wanted to buy laptop so she asked me to go there together with her. I saw Siew Loon's friend again. Well he recognise me and talk with us again about the desktop and the laptop. Well he told me to buy from him as he didn't sell any pc since morning until night. He say if tomorrow his boss came he stlll haven't sell any of the product he maybe fired. Haha... It quite funny but I will think about it as I really wanted to buy a new computer for myself. But David told me now many people using laptop more than desktop. Till now I haven't decide yet. After that we went to restoran to eat our dinner with my cousin.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Bcause they can earn the commission... btw, maxis broadband is for those use laptop...

  2. Janice Lee said...
     

    Gosh... Does The Commision Many??? O... So You Mean Broadband Can't Be Use For Desktop Is It???

Post a Comment