More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Avoid Drinking Fresh Sugar Cane Juice !





This email was sent by a friend whose father is working with the Ministry of the Environment in S'pore.
Health News ~ About Sugar Cane Drinks !
A friend whose father works for the government health inspection passed on his info. Their job is to inspect all hawkers, their cooked food, their store hygiene, etc. They found sugar cane juice has the highest content of bacteria among all food. In fact, it has exceeded the set limit. Hence, these guys had to find out why. They went round all sugar cane stores and watched the way the hawkers handled their sugar cane, wash their glasses, their entire procedure. But they couldn't find the problem. One day, they stayed till closing time and discovered some shocking facts! Whenever, the hawkers closed their stores, they would wash the floor with detergent. As we know, the remaining sugar canes will be placed at the back of the store, vertically standing and as sugar canes are very porous, they tend to absorb whatever liquid around them. Besides the soapy water, the dirt on hawkers' boots, cats' urine, etc, will all be absorbed? Now, whenever Ieat at a hawker centre, I would warn all my friends about this and of course I stopped drinking my favorite sugar cane juice. A friend, who loved sugar cane juice, was pregnant. She always drinking sugar cane juice. Anyway, one day she miscarried and the fetus was already like 6 or 7 months old, I think. When the doctors did an autopsy to find out why all of a sudden the fetus had died inside her, they found traces of some chemical substance, which was found in cat urine. Large traces of it. While it would not be able to harm adults, it was extremely toxic to babies, what more a fetus? So they tried todetermine how this cat urine thing could have ended up in the fetus. This meant that it had to be digested by the mother, right? And the only logical conclusion they could come up with was that since these sugar cane juice stall holders just leave the canes lying around on the wet and dirty floor, it would not be impossible to think that stray cats could have peed on those sugar canes or near those sugar canes. So think carefully the next time you order that favorite sugar cane juice! Let's take action to make this world a better & safer place for all of us & the generationsto come.

The picture which I took is the dogs who keep on appearing at my house flat stairs case. I didn't know how is the owner of this dog but what I know is its scare a lot of people as it will always suddenly appear in front of people or keep on following people. Well the luckly thing is its didn't any people. Well I quite pity on its as everybody keep on shooing him to other place. My neighbour say that the dog already appear many time if not wrong since last tuesday but only today I realise the dog. Early in the morning I went to pasar pagi with my neighbour and Pei Xuan. I can say that Pei Xuan scream like hell when see saw the dog. When arriving at home she also do the same action as the dog all of sudden appear at the 1st stairs case. While in the afternoon, my another neighbour called my mother and asked us to help her get the dog out of her ways. She stay at the fifth floor while I was at the fourth floor so we went out to help her out. The dog was at the fifth floor by that time. When my mother was shooing the dog, I quickly took few of the dog picture. Well today I drop by Yee Shean's blog and I realise that she get something from my blog. I was glad that people get some info or something interesting from my blog. Wonder what happen to David as we so long didn't keep in touch. Well hope he would visit my blog recently and not to forget give me some comment too. I also wanted to ask david what happen to my nuffnang. Hope he can help me but I don't think so he would help me out. Lastly I realise one thing at night, that is my ear piece side had lose. Well I think it got lose when my neighbour Pei Xuan keep on puling my ear piece. Gosh I just got this handphone and it was the first handphone I got and now lose one thing. Well I can't accept it. To me it very important but maybe to other people nothing at all. My parent brought this handphone for me and I really very appreciate it very much. Well very upset now. Gosh I can't believe it until now I lose it. I hope I can find it soon but I know it possible for me to find it back again. Gosh today I have totally no mood liao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment