More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

SPM Results ^_^

SPM results is out today. I was very nervous to go take my result when I wake up in the morning. I went to take my results at 12:00pm. My Malay, English and Science get 5C, Mathematics get 7D, Morals get 8E, Additional Mathematics, Accountant, Agriculture, History get 9G. It a bit sad that I fail the four subject. The happy thing is that I got three subject credit. I meet many of my old friends in school last year. They all look different from last time. Some look more handsome and some look more beautiful. I went to City Square with Sze Yin, Fei Yee and Wen Xin after school. Wait for the bus for half an hour. Arrive at City Square about 2:00pm. I saw Chee Hui. Actually I didn't know is him as he keep on smiling at me so I try to remember as he look very familiar to me. Then I finally remember it was my friends in the PLKN Camp. Well he look different to me as he wear cap and spectacle. But I am glad to meet him again. Hoping that I can study at Singapore although my results is this worst.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Do u noe that to qualified in singapore colleges or wat ur spm must have credits and above... how come can ur maths get D...

Post a Comment