More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

IT Show At Suntec City ^_^








I wake up quite late for today as I just came back from NS I hope to get more rest at home. I went to feed my small Aunty about 12:00pm. When I arrive at home it already 2:30pm. I all of the sudden decided want to go Singapore Suntec City as there have IT Show which is same the same like Malaysia PC Fair. I take 950 bus to Marsiling MRT and take MRT to City Hall. When arrive at City Hall, I can't find where is the Suntec City actually. Actually I wanted to ask my Singapore friends, Edward but after thinking that I mind disturb him so I decided to call my cousin Francis Soh. He told me that I just need to walk through the underground pathwalk then I will arrive at the Suntec City in just 10minutes. Well this is my first time go to Suntec City although I always went to Singapore but I haven't been to Suntec City yet. Above is the situation when I was on my way to Suntec City. The place was filled with people who also wanted to visit to the IT Show at Suntec City.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    i think u use C905 to capture image.. pretty well photos but some are blur... next time when u took a blur picture, i recommend u not to post it / publish... anyway, try not to capture photo when in lots of ppl place cuz they're moving causes blur in every part of the photos... and u can limit the pic size to 3MP or below so that u need not upload it for too long...

  2. Janice Lee said...
     

    Actually I Use My C902 To Capture The Image... Is It When They Were Moving Will Causes The Picture To Be Blur??? Omg... If Limit Will The Picture Become Clear A Bit??? Upload What So Long???

Post a Comment