More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Frustrated Tuition Centre !


Wake up in the afternoon as yesterday sleep very late. Called Omega Tuition Centre hope that I can go there tuition again so that I can retake my SPM. But the bad new is that Omega say that they didn't want to take any student in anymore. Well I think it not fair as last year they take student in each month but this year is different. They say starting April, they won't take any student in as they scare those student who came in on April can't catch up with teacher in Omega. Well I didn't care actually as I got tuition in Omega before. I feel very frustrated when they didn't want to receive any student in. Went to pasar malam in the evening. The good thing is that Pei Xuan didn't follow me go to pasar malam or not I'm doom. She like to disturb me everytime she see me. As for today I watch "Bolt" at night as I feel very boring by doing nothing at home. The above picture is moth. It was at my flat house stair case there. I didn't see this species before so I took down the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment