More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Education Fair ^_^

A woman dancing in front of Restaurant Snow White. I saw this woman dancing in front of the restaurant and I was very surprise with her action that is dancing at there in front of everyone. I saw many people taking video and focusing on her as she dance so crazy. some of the Indian guy told me that this woman was crazy and mad. that why she was dancing at there. At first I don't think that she is crazy but after see all her action I really think she is mad and crazy. Those Indian guy also told me that she everyday dance at that place so no need to surprise about it. I went to Persada Johor as Education Fair is held at there. While IT Show was held at Landmark and Popular Fair was at Plaza Pelangi. I found the college that I wanted to study that is Raffles Design Institute. I also chat with my ex-senior that is Sean Neo as he was also promoting his college that is Olympia College. I saw many of my school friends but I pretend didn't recognise them at all as I feel very shame with my SPM results as their result is more better than me. While waiting bus in front of the new custom, Ming Wei's mother call me and chat with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment