More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Rubbish Around House Area !

Wake up in the afternoon. Go to City Square in the evening. Meet Karen at City Square Season second floor. This picture I took is at Stulang Laut Flat there. I felt very frustrated as there are many rubbish at there. The thing is it may cause mosquito dengue and I heard many people said there are snake always appear around this housing area. The problem is the snake is a poison snake. I think the rubbish had cause a lot of troubles. I feel very dangerous for the village. I didn't dare to go home late as I scare snake maybe sleeping around the drain or grass area around flat houses. There is no light around the houses area. So it is dangerous to go out or coming home late. I hope the people who in charge of the Stulang Laut housing area would take action about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment