More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

1st Day Of Chinese New Year ^_^

As I just came back from Camp Desaru, I keep on online the whole day to keep myself from bored. I also chat with David through sms. I went to Singapore for shopping as I haven't buy my new year clothing and shoes. I didn't go to relative house to pay visit maybe tomorrow as I really very tired after having training everyday at PLKN. I miss all my friends and teacher in PLKN camp. Hope to go back the camp soon. But for now I want to keep on updated my blog everyday and write about my kind of life I been through everyday. So just wait I will update it everyday so don't forget to drop by my blog everyday. Thank. I went to Singapore today as it very bored so I decided to go Singapore for a walk. I go to Singapore at 5:00pm and came back at 10:00pm. I went to Jurong Point and the thing that make me very sad is many of the shop in the Jurong Point close. They only will open their shop at 28Jan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment