More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

I Will Never Forget 5Science1 Omega Tuition Centre 2008 ^_^

I was cane by Mr Hakim as I late go into Mrs Joo's history class. Well to me this year I was cane by Mr Hakim twice. The first time is because I pass up late my add math homework and this the second time. When I was in form3 and 4, I didn't even get cane by Mr Hakim or even Mr Saujana before. I have break my record that is being cane by Mr Hakim. I has brought one Celcom prepaid card the pascked name is SOX. I think it not quite bad as the number is free and the only condition is have to top up RM10 when u brought the card and tomorrow morning it will free RM10 for once more. I think it quite good as many thing a bit like digi that is free sms or call during your birthday. David wasn't very agree with me to buy the sim card as he was wondering me why I use so much so number. Maybe to him I use many kind of sim card line but to me it was very little. Actually I didn't have anymore tuition as now already November but Mr Yip say he is giving free tuition class for those who want to attend to get more preparation before the SPM. The class starts at 3:00pm until 6:30pm. Actually Mr Yip told our class 5Science1 start 3:00pm until 6:00pm but he forget that he told 5Science2 class it was until 6:30pm. Mr Yip combine two class together. Mr Yip prepare one experimant for us too that is operation a lizard. It was a pity that I didn't take a photo about it. I see the lizard didn't have many blood but when all the organ was taken out including the heart was still pumping. I wonder why it still pumping as all the organ already cut it out. While we were taking all the organ out from it stomach, I can see it tail still moving here and there. I feel pity with the lizard that it has to be sacrifice for our science experiments. I feel very fun and enjoy with today tuition's class. I take a foto with Mr Yip too. I will post it when I free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment