More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

I Got Very With My Mother's Very Action ^_^

I got very angry with my mother as I wanted the to take part in the KungFu Panda contest but she throw away my barcode ticket. I was very angry with her and what make me more angry is she already throw it before I realise it. I got very furstrated with all her action.She make me very angry. I know what make she all of sudden gone crazy like mad people jujst realise from jail. She got very angry when I ask her where is my exam paper. Actually I didn't done anything wrong just asking my science exam paper only and she got angry and scold me for no reason. I didn't know what happen to her since she always like to scold me for no reason only those who know my mother didn't see my mother's real colour if they see it they may know how crazy she is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment