More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Bad Luck Day For My Neighbour T_T

For me today I nearly sleep late as yesterday I already promise my neighbour to go to Popular Fair with them at City Square. Actually I was going with their mother too but unfortunately her mother sick and I followed my mother to company her mother to the Doctor. What a sad thing is her mother didn't have change to follow us go so I go with their daughter and her sister to the Popular Fair. Well her daughter follow me go because she want to meet her idol which is Lin Mei Lia. Well I only hear his name because but I didn't know who is he. After buying book, Pei Ying that is the big daughter said that she want to bank in her mother's money. But bad luck happen on her as she put the cheque into the machine, her cheque got stuck inside the machine and she cries. I feel sad about it but I can't afford to do anything to help her. While they all busying calling to the service centre, I was chatting with my friends Kou Kuan Soon. Well, although this guy same age with me but he already didn't study. He now working at Action City as a "Supervisor".

0 comments:

Post a Comment