More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri Eve ^_^

Still feel boring with my holiday. At home finding my science tuition paper as Mr Kelvin Yip Loon Yong told the whole class to hand it to him on this friday. After finding those paper, I play online game that is my favourite is Viwawa. Then I went to pasar malam. Luckly I didn't meet up with Ching Yong Han or not I am die. He keep on asking me to ask the girl from pasar malam to come out for a movie but I didn't dare to ask it. He is such a weirdo people to me. As everytime he see a beatiful girl he always will act like this. I was very glad as Jeremy willing to show me how to solve the 2X2 rubix cube. He is the first one who say my blog were so interesting. I was very happy as got someone say my blog so interesting. Anyway thank for Jeremy as he drop by to visit my blog. I hope he will visit my blog recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment