More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Funny Shawn ^_^

Arrive at school as usual time. I feel quite bored as I know many people wound't come today. When I and Goh Ping Wei was taking a walk in the school, I meet up with Jeremy. I asked him to teach me how to play rubix cube 2X2. He told me the formula but I didn't know what he talking actually but I have try to understand it. I already try it but still can't maybe need him to show personally. I and Ping Wei saw many people were playing basketball. When I was having chinese subject, I and Ong Chyi Earn were chatting about who copying answer during the exam. I and him actually were planning to tell teacher who copying in the class but we end up didn't tell teacher at all. When I was on my way back to class, Chong Yeng called me from 5SN2 class. She told me that Mr Hakim were inside our class. I was very scare to go into the class so I went into 5SN2 class to hide myself. Sarah Lim give me a set of paper that contain about my Taekwondo club thing thta need to filled with. I was very angry with Arther Neo when he didn't want to do his duty as a president of the club. He order me to it. I go to Marcus Tan's class to ask him about his I.C number. I hear that Marcus Tan and Daniel Wong keep on calling Steven Hon, I know why they were calling him. I just ignore them. Daniel Wong and Marcus Tan told me that Steven like Su Ann. I feel so greatful to hear about it as my gossip finally will end. I was so happy about it. I went to Kerry by bus as now bus fare increase for 30%. I called up Mary soong to see where is her so that I can go to Omega with her. I meet Mary Soong and Diana Lai at the fourth floor RH Corner S/B. When we finish our lunch, we realise time was still early as it was only 1:00pm. So we decide to go to Popular to read some book. While we were on our way to Popular, Mary Soong called me and told me that Shawn Yong was cutting his hair in the Evonne Saloon. Mary waste about half an hour to think whether she want to cut her hair a not. When she already decide, we three went into the saloon. We went in about 1:30pm. I was very worry if Mary can't finish cutting her hair by 2:20pm as we have tuition at 2:30pm. Diana told me to follow Shawn if Shawn finish cutting his hair before Mary finish cutting. I asked Shawn if he have tuition at 2:30pm but he hear wrongly and he told me now only 2:00pm not 2:30pm. I think he is deaf but just kidding. I can see that Shawn was treat like a model of the hairstylists. Shawn finish cutting his hair about 2:00pm. I was glad that he finish his cutting early so that I can follow him back to Omega tuition centre. I feel like laughting at him as his face had so many baby hair. I told him but he just wipe it away. He didn't realise that baby hair won't go off with just a wipe. I and him go to meet Twang Jing Shun and Theng Kai Yao as both of them were waiting for Shawn at the sticker name shop. I tell Shawn that he did better go toilet to wash his face as his face got many of his baby hair. As I wasn't very familiar with both of his friends so I was a bit scare to stay at there. I only dare to talk to Shawn and Jing Shun but not Kai Yao as he look so scary to me. While I was waiting for Shawn to come back from toilet, I went back to find Diana as I was very scare standing there with unfamiliar people. I went back to Omega with Shawn, Jing Shun and Kai Yao. I wasn't like using lift but three of them using lift so I have no choice to follow them using lift. The lift was full of many people as the lift went down to each floor. Shawn and Jing Shun walk very fast while Kai Yao was behind me. Shawn say short leg walk slow. I was very angry as he was not so tall. I can see his height was as same as me. I meet him again as I was on my walk to block B. I think he was scare of me. Is he a scary cat. Haha... At Channel 8TV
Beg
inning 26 September 2008
7.00pm
Cha Moo Hyuk was adopted by an Australian family but was abused and left homeless at an early age. One day he comes across Song Eun Chae, the coordinator for Choi Yune, a famous singer in Korea, whom she is secretly in love with. Her fateful encounter with Moo Hyuk ends up affecting not only her life but that of her precious Yune as well. Because of an accident involving his ex-girlfriend, Moo Hyuk is left with 3 months to live. This leads him to head back to Korea in search of his biological mother. The discoveries he makes, changes his heart from longing to revenge. Even with all this darkness surrounding him, he finds an unexpected source of happiness with someone he did not expect to love
Starring: So Ji Sup, Im Su Jung

0 comments:

Post a Comment