More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Still Sick T_T

I wonder if I really got dengue fever because until now still haven't recover from sick. I was very scare to go to test my blood. I arrive at tuition centre about 8:20am. When I was about to went to upstair that is my class-room, I saw Tan and Koh were in front of me but they went to toilet while I went into class to have a short sleep as I yesterday didn't sleep. I didn't sleep well yesterday becasue my mother keep on bothering me until I can't even sleep a while. I just sit near the door but after Mr Chua come in, I change my place to the front so I can see the word writen by Mr Chua very clearly. Zhi Xian make noise when he hear Mr Chua saying the class-room like Pasar Malam. He also take my crocodile mouth and put all the rubbish into it. I knonw he did something on my crocodile but I just ignore him as he always behaving like this since last year. When I pass up the graph paper to Mr Chua, he told the whole class about my mistake and he got very angry with it. Then Zhi Xian offer to help me to draw it again for me. When I pass my paper to him, he offer Tan to help me and Tan offer Jing Yu to help me then Jing Yu offer koh to help me. But in the rnd Tan take back and help me to draw it. I feel very weird as Tan was very scary never help people but I wonder what make he willing to help me to draw the graph. I feel very sick today so I just end it like this but when I recover from sick I will write more about what had happen today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment