More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Sick T_T

Yesterday I sleep very late. I went to sleep about 1:00am. Because I was playing online game with Henry. I didn't know that he was so smart as he just start playing the viwawa online game. When I was about to went to sleep all of the sudden I feel very cold. I can't even sleep althought I was laying on my bed. I wake up again about 2:30am. I call my mother to give me medicine because I think I already got cold as yesterday I caught rain when I went to Kerry. After eating medicine, I went to sleep again. I wake up again about 3:30am and took some bread to eat. I wake up very early today because my mother keep calling me to go eat my medicine. My neighbour took me to see doctor. Doctor suspect I got dengue fever. Doctor told me to alert of my health. He told me if after 5 days I still have fever and not yet recover, I need to go to see him again and he is going to take my blood to test whether I got dengue fever a not. Doctor told me not to go to anywhere as I was very ill. He even told me if I friday still haven't recover, I could't go to Air Hitam with my classmates to visit cow platation. I was very sad about it. I hope I didn't get any dengue fever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment