More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Most Unlucky Day In My Whole Life T_T

I today wake up at 7:15am. I got fright when my mother call me to wake up and told me that I already late for school. I wake up and I realise sun already rise so I thought it was saturday because every saturday when I wake up always sun already rise up high. I told my mother didn't bother me sleeping as it was saturday so I sleep back. My mother told me that yesterday I went to pasar malam so today is tuesday. I got a shoke and quickly went up from my bed. When I got up I nearly knock the wall because I feel very dizzy. I quickly take my bath and went to school by taxi. I got very angry that my mother off my alarm as she was't very bad mood this few day but I didn't know what the reason she angry with. When I arrive at school it already 7:42am. Alvin Tan wrote my name in the "Pas Datang Lewat" paper. Miss Siew and Pn Sheela was standing at the car booth there. I got very frustrated that this is my first time late to since form 1 until now. I can say I just create a guiness book of record. Haha... I saw Yi Sheng and Ming Sen also standing at the car booth there waiting Alvin Tan to finish wrtiting there name. They also late to school today. I got very angry with what happen to me today. I thought I yesterday went to sleep very early but end up late to school today. When I went into the class-room, I saw all my classmate were chit-chatting in group. I was there sitting alone doing nothing. When it already 8:10am, all student from 5SN1, 5SN2, 5SN3, 5SP1 and half of the student from 5SP2 and 5PA went to the hall to hear a talk. I was very tired, headache and dizzy as I wake up late today. I sit beside Kwi Ching. I know this talk would be very boring. I nearly sleep in the hall today but luckly Kwi Ching is there to wake me up when I was about to sleep. Luckly today dind't have any class tambahan or not I think I will die of tiredness. I went home by my uncle's car. I argue with Syuhaidah when she call me in phone about 7:30pm. and it cause me to miss my favourite korean drama that is "Surgeon Bong Dall Hee". She want to srgue with me because of a small matter. She told me to wear the Taekwondo trouser as it will look more suitable with the Taekwondo t-shirt. I got angry as I and Marcus Tan were already got our own planning for tomorrow wear. Marcus Tan called me and he told me that he will settle Arther with the t-shirt. We got one reason why we didn't wear it because some of the member went to gym on tuesday night as it start at 8:00pm to 9:30pm as it was very late for those member to went home and wash their trouser. I thought Syuhaidah came from 3UIA so that she can use her smart brain to think why some people can't wear the trouser tomorrow. I was happy that tomorrow our class 5SP1 and 5SP2 were going Senai platation to see how cow give birth, how chicken lay egg and see some mushroom too. I can't wait the arrival of tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment