More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Arguemnt With Taekwondo Club President ~_~


Actually today I suppose to arrive at school about 8:00am but I wake up late about 7:40am. I quickly take bath and ran go to school to practice our Taekwondo performance. I thought I was going to be very late but when I called Desmond he told me that he already wake up but now he have to wait for Shi Xiang to came to his house. I arrive at school about 9:00am. I saw Desmond, Shi Xiang, Dickson, Arther and Gash have already waiting at the Taman Koperasi. That Stupid Brainless Arther forget to bring those stick cane to practice the Taekwondo performance. He have to went back home all along to bring those stick cane to school. He is very wasting my time waiting him to go back to take the stick cane. I chat with Teriyaki in Msn today. I know much more about his thing. Actually he is a pity people who always being bully by his girl classmates. I didn't know why he didn't bully those girl back but only letting those girl bully him and hitting him. I was happy that he put me as his featured friends in his friendster. Teriyaki gave me Steven Hon's Msn add. I add Steven and luckly he just accpet me without asking who I am. Teriyaki too early already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment