More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Unlucky Day ~_~ Some Criminal Case Took Place Near My House Area ~_~

Today I feel very bored, tired, sleepy and ill. I saw Kai Jie but just ignore him. We take Koperasi Foto about 11:00am. I Feel very sick after that. When bell already rang I still inside the class-room. Sweet Er and her friends take me back to Koperasi. Chun Ngiap came to the Koperasi and see if I got better a bit. Ming Fang and Sarah Lim help me get into my uncle's car. I arrive at home about 2:00pm. I straight start playing with my computer like surfing the internet. About 5:15pm when i was playing with my computer and eating my lunch, I hear somebody knocking the door very hardly until my house door is going to feel. But the first thing i thought it was my uncle or my neighbour because both of them like to knock my house door very hardly but I dind't expect it was the police who was knocking the door very hardly. When my mother came to the door only we knew that is a real police not fake police. So we imedially open the door. There were two police man. One wear the normal t-shirt and one more wear the Police Uniform. They ask how many people live in my house. As I was eating when he knock our door so my hand at that time was holding the plate of my rice that I just started to eat. But when the police man told us what happen, we got the most horror fright in our whole life. The most horror thing is that my block there, I mean that my house the flat stair case got many pool of blood. I wonder what happen actually. When the police told the whole story only I know that got one person who involve in a case of "Samun" which the police told me have already run away while one more have been capture by police when they were trying to run away. All the total is two criminal person who involve in this case but one have run away but the run away that one have already injure because being shot by the police when he was trying to run away. His injure place was at his rigth leg of his buttock and his injure place was still bleeding when he was running away. He ran to the Block 1 near my house to the Block 4 then to my block that is Block 8 then to the place where all the resident throw the rubbish at there. My neightbour that is a aunty told me all what happen when she was the criminal. This aunty stay at level 5 while I staty at level 4. This aunty was on the way going down when she saw a malay guy that was half laying at the level forth stair was using a handphone calling somebody and luckly the aunty notice that his buttock got many blood so the aunty quickly ran go back to her home but before that the criminal told to this aunty "Help Me". The aunty say when she went down one more time to the down stair, she saw the criminal was already at the rubbish area. Then all of the sudden got one black car came to the place and took him away. But until now I still didn't know who called the policeman to came. But what I saw is the police got draw down the maps where the criminal have left his blood at the place in his note book. Many police came to this area. I saw a man with camera was taking some foto of the blood. The policeman also got took some sample of the criminal's blood. I saw a dog that was bring along by the policeman went to the field near my house there. He took along the dog is to smell whether if the criminal go to another place. They say maybe the criminal has run to another place but for our resident safety the policeman took the dog to check out whether the criminal have run to other places. I was very scare at the moment when we were question by the police if we got saw the criminal a not. What a pity that I did't take the picture of the policeman who drag the dog to find the criminal people. I, mother and my neightbour form level 3 and level 2 came out to wash up the place about 7:00pm because the policeman told us that we only can start wash the place at 7:00pm. This is the first time I saw such many policemen who came to my house area. We finish cleaning the place about 8:00pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment