More About Me

Janice Jia Fang, 31/07/1991, Leo, 27 years old, short hair, medium body size, not very fair hair just medium, 151cm/54.8kg. I'm a girl who like to play basketball very much. Ambition to be a teacher.

ANOTHER TIT-BIT...

I was Hoping To Get My Black Belt Before I 30 Years Old =I Just Pass My Belt From Brown 1 To Brown 2 =After Finishing Studying My Form 5 I Wish To Go To Singapore And Continue My Study =Subject That I Would Like To Study At Singapore Is ICT =If Got Any New Korean Drama Please Let Me Know Ok =If Got Any Pc Fair In Singapore Or JB Please Inform Me.

Cut Hair ^_^

I went to Kerry about 3:30pm. Before I went to Kerry I told Mr Chua that I going to cut my hair at Kerry about 1hour only I came back to tuition. I went to cut my hair with Michelle and Michael. I ask Paul to help me cut my hair. This is the foto after I cut my hair style. I hope it doesn't look very ugly. I like it very much as it was my cousin who help me to cut it. I finish cutting my hair about 4:30pm. While I already about left the "stage" salloon hair Michelle still haven't cut her hair and she told me to tell my cousin to help her cut her hair. After telling my cousin I went back to tuition my Math cause Mr Chua is waiting for me at Omega to give me extra tuition classes.

I went back to tuition about 4:45pm. I thought I was going to be very late but luckly I arrive just in time althought it only left 1hour for me to tuition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment